Blog Archive

Friday, September 4, 2020

New Today at Changeling Press #RomanceBooks @katehillromance @FlashyCat @HarleyW_Writer

  The Daring Doms, Triplets Tucker, Mitch and Quint, have a taste for danger - and a need for more.

Daring Domanicos (Daring Domanicos 4)


The gorgeous Domanico triplets -- or the Daring Doms -- have a taste for danger. Tucker, Mitch and Quint -- a lifeguard, a firefighter and a bounty hunter -- are single, but that’s about to change…

In Too Deep: Keith dreams of being Tucker’s guy. The lifeguard is hotter than the California sun and Keith knows he has fallen in love, but he fears confessing his feelings will scare Tucker off.

Bull by the Horns: Hurled off a mechanical bull directly into the arms of firefighter Mitch Domanico, Blake insists on hooking up with the hunk. Unfortunately he passes out before the best part. Mitch has lusted after manicurist Blake from the moment they met. Still, he wants to be sure that Blake’s desire for him isn’t just a drunken whim.

A Wanted Man: While chasing a fugitive, Quint Domanico risks his life to save a man caught in the line of fire. Dalton has had no luck in money or love. He’s used to being on his own and isn’t sure if he’s meant for commitment. If his relationship with Quint moves from great sex to something more permanent, will he be ready?

Publisher’s Note: Daring Domanicos contains the previously published novellas In Too Deep, Bull by the Horns, and A Wanted Man.


Get it Today



How to date a pair of centaurs? Get a good grip and hope for a long, bumpy ride.


How Not to Date a Centaur (How Not To 7)

Good girl Kiara Stone only wanted to have a little fun for once in her life, and parachuting over Cambodia seemed like a thrill. But crash landing through a mountain and landing in the land of the centaurs was almost too much.

Now she is their goddess and under the protection of two very regal male warrior partners, Zeethan and Xaylu, and struggling to learn a new culture as foreign to her as her ways are to them. Hopefully she can learn fast enough not to start a war, destroy their whole belief system, and learn to date a pair of centaurs, because it looks like there is no returning home.



She's a one night stand, a Dixie Reaper's daughter, and a whole lot of trouble. I'll make her mine!

Demon (Devil's Fury MC 6)

Farrah -- I’ve spent my entire life at the Dixie Reapers MC compound -- one of the perks of being the VP’s daughter. Except it’s suffocating. Leaving to start a life of my own was the only solution. I knew what it would mean if I went to the Devil’s Fury MC compound, even more so to flirt with their Sergeant-at-Arms. Getting involved would ruin the little bit of freedom I’ve found. Then I ended up in the man’s bed. Leave it to me to find trouble around every corner. My daddy is going to be so pissed, especially when I run from Demon, get snatched off the streets, and shoved into a trunk. I’m not winning at the adulting thing.

Demon -- She was a one-night stand. Until the condom broke. Then I found out she’d lied to me. The hot little number in my bed wasn’t just any woman, she was the daughter of a Dixie Reaper. Maybe I shouldn’t have barked orders at her, or spanked her. Feisty little Farrah ran, pissing me off even more. When she disappeared and I realized trouble had found her, I knew I’d do whatever it took to make sure she was safe. Only after I had her back did I realize she was f**king perfect for me. Watching her handle the club wh*res was hot as hell, and she didn’t take sh*t off anyone.

I’ll make her mine -- permanently.

WARNING: Demon’s book contains graphic violence and sex, bondage, spanking, bad language, and scenes that may be difficult for some readers. But it also has a heroic dog and a man who will move heaven and earth to protect the feisty, smart-mouthed woman he loves. There’s no cliffhanger and a guaranteed happily-ever-after.

Get it Today



No comments:

Post a Comment